Jason’s ability to take concepts and ideas and relate them to a specific audience is a special gift…
Pete Erikson, MoDev
My keynotes, presentations, and workshops provide forward thinking and inspiring motivation to audiences in the tech industry. I can provide new and cutting edge views that help move professionals beyond their current skill levels.
Applying research, experience, and beyond the horizon thinking, My content-driven keynotes apply use cases to find the real lessons behind the events. I weave story-telling with data to give audiences practical solutions.
Beyond the event, I’m in constant contact with attendees after the events to answer questions, listen to their stories, and grow my own wisdom to share with others.
Invite Jason to Speak
If you are looking for an exciting and forward looking speaker for your conference, meet-up, or corporate event, contact me.
- Design Is How It Works: Prototyping the User Experience
- You Are UX: Make a Great Experience Everybody’s Job
- Experience Thinking: Beyond design
- Killing Creativity: How Your Words Can Stifle Great Ideas
- Trusted Filters: How the Internet Changes Who You Trust and How You Think
- 18 Ways Doctor Who Made Me a Better Design
- Temporal Design Thinking
- Front End Development for Non-developers
- User Experience Design for Non-designers
- Prototyping for VR & AR
- Trust by Design: Keeping the Audience on Your Side
Selected Past Speaking Engagements
I have spoken at dozens of conferences, meet-ups, and corporate events. Check out the list of upcoming events to see where I’m speaking in the next few months:
- UX New Zealand
- SXSW (6 times)
- Macworld Expo
- Web Directions
- HOW Design Live
- UX Week
- Navy Federal Credit Union